Simple Ways to Get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video – To get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video follo these simple instructions.
Tap pause to pause the video. To pause the video, tap the icon with two vertical lines in the center of the frame.
If you do not see the pause icon in the screen’s middle, tap the screen’s center again to bring up the playback controls.
Read also: How to make money on YouTube
Drag the red dot to move to the frame you want to capture. The red line at the bottom of the video replay window indicates the video’s length. The red dot indicates the current timestamp for the video. You can tap and drag the red dot in the bar left and right to navigate to the section of the video you want to record.
- You may need to tap the ‘play’ triangle to unpause the video and then pause it again to get to the exact frame you want to catch.
Tap the video to make the playback controls disappear. If the playback controls are visible on the screen, tap an empty region of the screen to make them vanish. This way, the video frame is the only thing visible on the projector.
Take a screenshot. The method for taking a screenshot varies according to the manufacturer and model of the phone or tablet. To take a screenshot with your phone or tablet, follow these steps:
Google Android: The method for taking a screenshot on Android varies by phone model. In general, you press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. If that does not work, hold down the power button for a few seconds and then tap Screenshot. The computer will glow, and the sound of a shutter clicking will be audible.
On certain Android phones and tablets, you can also take a screenshot by swiping your hand vertically across the screen.
iPhone X and later: Simultaneously press the Side button on the right and the Volume Up button. The computer will glow, and the sound of a shutter clicking will be audible.
iPhone 8, 7, or 6: At the same time, press the Side button on the right and the Home button underneath the screen. The computer will glow, and the sound of a shutter clicking will be audible.
iPad, iPhone SE, and iPhone 5 and earlier: Press and hold the Power button on the top right side and the Home button underneath the screen. The computer will flash white, and the sound of a camera clicking will be audible.
10. Locate the photo. Locate your screenshots on your cell phone or tablet by following the steps below.
Apple iPhone and iPad:
On your home screen, launch the Photos app. Then, skip to the bottom and tap Screenshot.
Android: From your home screen, launch the Gallery app. At the bottom of the page, tap Albums, and then tap the Screenshots folder.
Using a Computer
1.Visit https://www.youtube.com/ in a web browser. You can view YouTube videos on any web browser on a PC or Mac.
2. Search for a video to play. Search for videos using the search bar at the top of the page. You can search by title, user, or channel. Additionally, you can search for the video using the options in the menu to the left.
3. Click a video to play it. When you find a video you want to grab a screenshot from, click it to play it.
4. Click pause to pause the video. To pause the video, click the icon with two vertical lines. It appears in the video’s lower-left corner when the mouse cursor is moved over it.
5. Switch to full-screen mode. Click the square icon in the lower-right corner to view the video in fullscreen mode.
6. Drag the red dot to the frame you want to capture. The red bar at the bottom of the video indicates how long the video is. The red dot on the spot indicates the current time in the video. Drag the red dot to the desired picture.
Read also: How to download a video from Facebook
You can need to press the triangle button to unpause the video and then pause it again to get to the exact frame you want to catch.
7. Take a screenshot. Use the following steps to take a screenshot on PC or Mac:
- Windows: To take a screenshot, press “Windows key + Ctrl + Print Scrn.” 
- The Print Screen button can be labeled “Prt Scn,” “Prt Sc,” “Print Scr,” or a variation thereof.
- On some laptops, pressing “Function” or “Fn” will activate the “Screen Print” button.
- macOS: Press “Shift + Command + 3” to take a screenshot.
8. Locate the Screenshot. You can find the Screenshot at the following location on PC and Mac:
- PC: Press the “Windows key + E” to open File Explorer and click Pictures in the sidebar to the right. Then open the Screenshots folder.
- Mac: Screenshots are saved to your desktop.