Power Prayer Points For You And Your Church – Do you ever wonder how to pray for yourself, your church, its spiritual life, and its soul-winning efforts in the most effective way possible?
These prayers will not only bless you but will also assist you in becoming a more effective prayer for your church and family. In fact, you can use them on anyone or any group. We will win if we pray.
Only on its knees, as it calls out to God, can the church triumph. I try to encourage believers to accept responsibility for praying God’s purpose into their life and the church. Things can change if we pray for them to do so.
Touch our hearts for those who have died.
(HCSB) Romans 15:18-19 For I would not dare to speak anything other than what Christ has accomplished through me in making the Gentiles obedient by word and deed, 19 through the power of miraculous signs and wonders, and through the power of God’s Spirit.
As a result, I’ve spread the good news about the Messiah from Jerusalem to Illyricum in its entirety.
15:18-19 (Rom. 15:18-19) (NLT)
18 But I dare not brag about anything other than what Christ has accomplished through me in bringing the Gentiles to faith through my message and the way I worked among them.
Verse 19: The power of miraculous signs and wonders, as well as the power of God’s Spirit, persuaded them. In this way, I was able to properly present the Gospel of Jesus Christ from Jerusalem to Illyricum.
1. In the name of Jesus, I bring these requests to You, Father.
2. In the name of Jesus, I beseech you to fill me with zeal for your temple.
3. Give me a heart for the lost, Lord.
4. I ask for myself and every member of our church, Father, to break our hearts for those who are far from God.
5. Lord, awaken every one of us to our calling as soul winners. Remove all apprehensions about gaining souls.
6. Change our hearts, Father and God, so that we, like Paul, will personally commit to the conversion of our generation.
7. Lord, grant me the ability to bear fruit in evangelism.
8. I pray to You, Father, that I may take pleasure in winning souls.
9. Deal with it with all of our hearts, and make soul winning a priority for us.
10. Give us the wisdom to work in miraculous signs and wonders and by the power of the Holy Spirit, Father.
11. Deliver us, Lord, from complacency and every burden that binds us so that we may successfully spread the gospel throughout the territory entrusted to us.
12. Give us a God-centered heart.
Colossians 2:6-15 is a passage from the book of Colossians. The Holman Christian Standard Bible is a translation of the Holman Bible (HCSB)
13. In the name of our Lord Jesus christ, we present to You the following petitions.
14. Thank you, Father, for allowing me to enter Your presence.
15. Give me, give us a true vision of Jesus, Father, in your immense love.
16. May each of us, as well as all-new believers, have a burning desire for God.
17. Father, please give us the heart to obey Your commands.
18. May we grow fervently hungry for Your Word, Lord.
19. May we are desirous of applying Your Word to our lives on a daily basis.
20. Increase our desire for spiritual growth, Father, so that we can totally base our lives on You.
21. Father, instill terror in every man and woman in this congregation.
22. Please give us the grace to want to be in your presence.
23. May we, Father, be a group of sincere God-lovers who are strong in faith and focused on God’s kingdom.