Swift Data Plans, Price and What to Expect 2021 – Have you ever wondered how to sync contacts from your iPhone to your Mac computer? Well, it’s a complicated process in general because even a minor error or flaw in the process might result in you losing all of your contact information. People pass contacts to Mac to repeat their saved phone numbers.
Read also: Before You Take Money Out Of Your Savings Account Understand Regulation D
Fortunately, there are several options for accomplishing this. Check out the following three to make sure your contact information is secure. You may need to learn how to sync iPhone contacts soon.
How to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac
Although there may be other ways to do this, the three mentioned below are the most popular and appropriate.
Syncing contacts from iPhone – Mac via iCloud
Cloud makes it easy to migrate or sync contact information from an iPhone to a Mac. To begin, switch on iCloud backup contacts, then link using mobile data or Wi-Fi. It will start backing up automatically once this is completed. You must first set up iCloud backup contacts and then go to icloud.com to export the vCard file. Here’s how you can do it:
- On the settings section, click [your name].
- Tap and toggle Contacts On iCloud; This will turn the iCloud backup on.
- To export vCard to Mac, Open your Mac and open browser, then proceed to log on to www.iCloud.com.
- Type in the Apple ID in addition to the Password, then select “Contacts” on your screen.
- Click the gear icon situated at the lower left of the phone’s screen, and pick ‘Select All.’ Finally, click on Export vCard.
To Sync iPhone contacts to MacBook/iMac using AirDrop
When it comes to syncing iPhone contacts, you have two options. It’s also one of the simplest ways to learn how to move contact information from an iPhone to a Mac. This method allows you to quickly and easily access all of your Mac’s contact information. However, you should proceed with caution because this approach differs from others in that it necessitates your full attention. For AirDrop to operate, you must have both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi switched on.
- Start by sliding the Control Center on the phone to the AirDrop option, then selecting all people’s or only a single personal number to send. Allow AirDrop to continue on your MacBook.
- After clicking on Finder, go to AirDrop and select “Allow me to be discovered by All.” You may then obtain contact information from various iPhones. Follow the prompts that appear after AirDrop is activated on your iPhone and MacBook.
- Select the needed contact, then tap the Share option.
- On AirDrop, the Apple devices or the person’s picture appear. This is the place where you can focus your efforts.
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone is a valuable tool for transferring contact information from an iPhone to a Mac with ease. Since it fits with iPhone X, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, and all previous versions, there’s no need to be worried.
Read also: How To Make Better Use of Venmo And Other Payment Apps
In reality, this method works in both directions, allowing you to migrate data from iOS devices to Mac and vice versa. The technique facilitates structured contact management by allowing you to add, remove, or even duplicate contact information. It also allows you to import and export these contact data, allowing you to export contacts to backup files, text files, excel files, and XML files, among other formats. It also helps you to pass saved contact information either individually or in bulk. Here’s how you can do it:
- Begin by downloading and installing iCareFone and connecting your iPhone to your MacBook via a USB cable.
- Click on manage on the top menu bar.
- After that, pick the contacts option to see all of your phone’s contact information on your MacBook/iMac.
- Choose the relevant numbers followed by clicking on the Export button.
- There will be two export options: a CSV file and the other as a vCard file. Choose the one that you like. Finally, all of your contact information is saved on your MacBook.
Nobody can lose their contacts due to carelessness now that there are three different ways to back up iPhone contacts mentioned above. Other common methods can be used in addition to the three mentioned above. Remember to use one of the methods mentioned above the next time you need to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac. All of your saved contact information will be safely backed up with zeal.