How To Setup Access Bank Transfer Code For Different Transactions – You can now conduct so many transactions with your Access Bank Account, including repayment of loans, with the Access Bank Mobile Banking Code. How awesome!
See how the code below can be used.
How To Setup The Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
You must have the following details to use the Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code.
An Access Account Bank: Before you can use this service, you must first have an Access Bank account.
Valid Number of Phone: You must have a valid telephone number that works.
PIN for Protection: You should have a robust hidden PIN that will only be known to you and used for transactions. Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code.
The official Mobile Transfer Code of the Access Bank is 901.
To set this up on your bank-registered phone number, follow these steps.
- Go to your phone’s dial-in pad.
- Dial *901# with the phone number you used to open your bank account with Access.
You’ve automatically set up your sim for mobile banking by doing this.
How To Use Transfer Code For Different Transactions
To Transfer Money From one Access Bank Account to another.
- When opening your bank account, dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number# using the phone number you registered at the bank.
- Enter the last four digits of your BVN or your PIN for authentication.
For Instance, you would like to send 1000 Naira with account number 065**** to another access bank client, dial *901*1*1000*065*****#.
You will then enter the last four digits of your BVN or security PIN to complete the switch.
Enter it, and you’ll receive a message that your transaction has been successful.
How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks In Nigeria
- Dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number# with the phone number used to open your bank account for entry.
- Verify if the name of the recipient is correct.
- By entering the last four digits of your BVN or Security PIN, proceed with the switch.
They will notify you that the transfer was successful.
USSD Banking – Frequently Asked Questions
*901# is Access Bank’s USSD code, which allows you to conduct transactions and access banking services from your phone without using airtime or data. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Who is qualified to use this service?
All individual account holders (sole signatory) whose phone numbers are registered with any of the mobile network operators (MTN, GLO, Airtel, and 9Mobile) and are kept up to date with the Bank can dial *901#.
How To Recharge Your Access Bank Registered Sim Card (Phone Number)
- Dial *901*Amount#.
You should dial *901*500# if you want to recharge your number with 500 Naira only.
- Authorize the transaction with your secret code or the last four digit of your BVN.
How To Recharge Any Other Phone Number
- Dial *901*Amount*The number of the phone#.
That is *901*200*081***# with just 200 Naira to recharge 081****.
- With the last four digits of your BVN or your secret code, authorize the airtime top-up.
One can use the Access bank mobile transfer code for several other transactions, as seen below
- I am buying a Bundle of Data: *901*8#.
- For Account Opening: *901*0#.
- To pay for a loan, Dail *901*11#.
- To create your Password for One Time: *901*4*1#.
- Merchant Payment: *901*3* Amount* Merchant Code# to perform.
- To check your Access bank account’s balance: Dial *901*5# will be displayed.
- Bills to pay: *901*3#.