How To Setup Access Bank Transfer Code For Different Transactions – You can now conduct so many transactions with your Access Bank Account, including repayment of loans, with the Access Bank Mobile Banking Code. How awesome!
See how the code below can be used.
How To Setup The Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
You must have the following details to use the Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code.
An Access Account Bank: Before you can use this service, you must have an account with Access Bank first.
Valid Number of Phone: You must have a valid telephone number that works and is registered with the PLC Access Bank.
PIN for Protection: You should have a powerful hidden PIN that will only be known to you and used for transactions. Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
The official Mobile Transfer Code of the Access Bank is 901.
To set this up on your bank-registered phone number, follow these steps.
- Go to your phone’s dial-in pad.
- Dial *901# with the phone number you used to open your bank account with Access.
You’ve automatically set up your sim for mobile banking by doing this.
How To Use Transfer Code For Different Transactions
To Transfer Money From one Access Bank Account to another.
- When opening your bank account, dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number# using the phone number you registered at the bank.
- Enter your transaction PIN or the last four digits of your BVN.
For Instance, you would like to send 1000 Naira with account number 065**** to another access bank client; just dial *901*1*1000*065*****#.
To complete the switch, you will then be asked to enter the last four digits of your BVN or security PIN.
Enter it, and you’ll be told your transaction has been successful.
In Nigeria, how do you move money from Access Bank to other financial institutions?
- Simply dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number# with the phone number used to open your bank account for entry.
- Verify if the name of the recipient is correct.
- Input the last four digits of your Security PIN, proceed with the switch.
A notification will be sent to you on the success of your transaction.
How To Recharge Your Access Bank Registered Phone Number
Dial *901*Amount# to access the main menu.
To access other features, follow up the instructions from the menu page. For Instance, Dial *901*500# to recharge your number with 500 Naira only. You must authorize the transaction with your secret code or the last four digit of your BVN.
How To Recharge Any Other Phone Number
- Dial *901*Amount*The number of the phone#.
That is *901*200*081***# with just 200 Naira to recharge 081****.
- Authorize your top-up by entering the last four digits of your BVN or your secret code.
For a number of other transactions, the Access bank mobile transfer code can be used. Below, see them.
I am buying a Bundle of Data: *901*8#.
For Account Opening: *901*0#.
To pay for a loan, Dail *901*11#.
To create your Password for One Time: *901*4*1#.
Merchant Payment: Dail *901*3* Amount* Merchant Code# to perform.
To check your account balance: Just dial *901*5#, and it will be displayed.
Bills to pay: *901*3#.