How to Log Out Your Facebook Account in all Devices -Signing out of your Facebook account on any platform takes just a few steps. Via your account’s settings, you can sign out of Facebook on each device individually or all devices at once.
To keep your account secure, it’s a good practice to sign out of active sessions on all social media sites. Once you know where to look, logging out of Facebook on your desktop or mobile device is easy.
It’s difficult to remember where you’re logging in to which accounts because you have many devices and social media accounts. It is a good idea to log out of social networking sites like Facebook once you finish with your session to protect yourself from possible hacks, mainly if you’re using someone else’s computer.
However, if you forget to log out and no longer have access to the computer, you can still log out of all of your Facebook accounts at once.
Below is a step on how to log out of Facebook on all of your devices at once or one by one.
On a web browser, here’s how to log out of Facebook.
- Open the Facebook website in the same browser that you used to log in previously.
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the top right corner. A dropdown menu will appear, with “Log Out” at the very bottom of the menu.
- Under the downward-facing arrow, the option to “Log Out” appears in the menu.
- Finally, click “Log Out,”
How do I sign out of Facebook on my phone?
- Go to your device’s Facebook app and open it.
- Tap the three lines in the bottom right corner of your iPhone. These will be in the upper right corner of your Android phone. It would help if you tapped the three lines icon.
- A screen with your name at the top and various sections below will appear.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see “Log Out.” The “Log Out” option is at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Log Out” option. You’ll get a message asking if you’re sure you want to log out. You’re good to go now that you’ve clicked “Log Out.”
How to log out of Facebook from any computer.
- Open a web browser and navigate to Facebook, then click the downward-facing arrow in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the dropdown menu, then “Settings.” Select “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- It will take you to a page where you can change your general account settings. Tap on the “Security and Login” tab on the left side of the page.
- To get started, go to “Security and login.” You’ll see all of the devices you’re logging into under the section “Where your account is logged In.” If there is a “, See More” button, select it. To see all cameras, click “See more.”
- Click “Log out of all sessions” in the bottom right corner of the list of devices.
“Log out of all sessions” is the option to choose. An alert about logging out will be shown.
- To log out, select “Log Out.” You might also need to log out of the computer you’re using separately.
To confirm, click “Log Out” once more.