GOtv Subscription Packages with MyGOtv App – Recharging and updating your GOtv subscription bundle is now easier than ever with the new GOtv App. Viewers can now renew and upgrade their GOtv subscription packages online.
I’ll show you how to renew and upgrade your GOtv subscription plan from the comfort of your own home using the MyGOtv App in this ultimate guide.
Brief History of GOtv Africa
GOtv Africa is a pay-TV satellite provider in Africa that is operated by MultiChoice Nigeria. Its programming is primarily African and foreign in nature, and it is headquartered in Lagos State. MultiChoice Nigeria launched the satellite channel in October 2011.
It features African programming from TVC News, NTA, Channels, Silver bird, AfricaMagic, AfricaMagic Epic, Sound City, AFRO Music, ROK 2, ROK 3, BBC, Al Jazeera, and CNN, as well as sports programming from Supersport Blitz, Select Sport1, Select Sport2, Select Sport3, Select Sport4, and Select Sport5.
The service is available in African countries, including Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo-Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Uganda, and Zambia. John Ugbe is the acting director-general.
How to Recharge GOtv Subscription Package with MyGOtv App
Prior to recharging our GOtv decoder with the MyGOtv App, Android users must visit the Google Play Store to download the MyGOtv App, while iPhone users must visit the Apple Store to download the MyGOtv App.
Launch the MyGOtv application. Select your country, enter your surname or the mobile number associated with your GOtv account, and enter your GOtv IUC number.
GOtv Contact Help Center
- Email: GOtvNigeria@multichoice.co.za
- Tel: +234 803 904 4688
- USSD: *288*1#
- Address: Multichoice Nigeria Limited, Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
After filling in all your details, at the bottom of the MyGOtv App, tap LOGIN to enter your GOtv decoder account manager.
Read also: DSTV Packages and Features
What can MyGOtv App do for me?
- Make Payment for Subscription
- Alternate or Upgrade Packet
- Edit account information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and state of residence.
- Delete all error messages from the television screen
- Interact with a GOtv customer service representative.
- Social networking is a great way to reach out to customer service.
- Manage all of your GOtv-related problems.
Steps to Recharge GOtv Subscription Package with MyGOtv App
- To begin, log into your account.
- At the top of your GOtv App, tap the PAY NOW button.
- Your Package should be indicated by a white round-ring on the left; tap it to display your GOtv Package info.
- At the top of your MyGOtv App, tap PAY NOW.
- Completes the transaction and redirects you to the PayU payment gateway; tap Next.
- Processes and directs you to a page where you can pick a payment method.
- Choose a One-time bill.
- Next to processes will take you to a page where you must enter your ATM card details.
- Pay with a tap.
- Processes and redirects you to your bank’s one-time password tab. Choose to receive OTP (via phone number/email address) and check the box indicating that you agree with the information above, then click on submit.
- OTP should be sent to the phone number/email address associated with your bank account alerts.
- Insert the One-Time Password (OTP) you got and tap summit.
- Then you should obtain a good transaction.
- However, if you do not have enough balance in your bank account to cover the cost of the GOtv package you wish to apply to, your transaction will be declined.