If you’re an Electronic Arts (EA) gamer. Awaiting the release of their latest games and virtual items, sign in to your EA Account as soon as possible! With EA Origin Access, unlocking your new content will only take a few moments. You can play some of the best upcoming games before anyone else without paying a cent!
Sign in to your EA Account now and make sure you never miss out on any exciting gaming content from EA!
How to Sign in to an EA Account
EA Accounts allow you to save your progress, unlock exclusive content, and more. If you already have an account, sign in directly from their page. If you don’t have an account, click the link below this article to create a new one.
- You need an internet connection to sign in.
- If you already have an account, enter the email address registered for your EA account. If not, enter your email address and choose a username. Next, select how often you want to receive marketing emails from EA (or turn them off). Click Confirm Email Address to complete the setup of your Account. You’re all set!
What You Need to Know Before You Sign In
You’ll have access to various gaming content when you sign in to your account. Here’s what you need to know before signing in:
- If you’re signed into your EA account, it will be linked to your Origin account.
- You can link up to five different accounts with one EA account.
- You can manage your EA games from the My Games section on the website or the Origin app on PC or mobile devices.
There are two types of EA Accounts: Legacy (known as EA Classic) and EA Player.
The first is for players who created an account before February 2008. While the second is for players who created an account after February 2008. -EA Player is a separate store that offers discounts on specific titles, such as FIFA 18 and NBA Live 18. For example, FIFA 18 costs $59.99 at retail stores but only $49.99 when purchased through EA Player. You also get three days of early access to the game.
EA Player members also receive a 10% discount on items sold, including games and in-game items. You can create an EA Account by clicking here! All you need to do is enter your email address and password, then click Create Account. If you don’t have an email address, click Create One Now. After that, confirm your new EA account using the email we sent to the address you provided.
How to Access Your EA Account After You Sign In
If you’re not already signed in, go ahead and sign in now. After signing in, you’ll be able to access your games on the Origin Store by clicking on the Games tab. You can also use your EA Account information to sign up for new EA Services like The SimsTM 4 Premium Membership or FIFA 18 EA SportsTM FIFA Ultimate Team Mode. Did you know that EA accounts have a rewards catalogue with exclusive offers? For example, earn 10% back when you sell a full-game download from the Origin store. Check out these great offers available now:
- EA Originals is an EA program that tells unique stories from some of today’s most promising developers. Get it free right now with your EA account!
- FIFA18 – It’s time to win big this holiday season! EA SPORTS FIFA 18 delivers football as it was meant to be played. Experience all-new gameplay features, a unique visual identity, and multiplayer functionality.
- Madden NFL 19 – Be your team’s hero in Madden NFL 19–a five-time winner of Sports Game of the Year awards. Whether you’re taking control of an NFL team, playing one season, or following your favourite player throughout their career–it’s more personal than ever.
What to Do If You Forget Your Password
If you forget your password, don’t worry! You can reset it by signing in with your EA Account email address or the email address associated with your account. Once you sign in, click forgot my password and follow the steps. If you cannot remember which email address is attached to your EA account, please contact Customer Support for help. It’s easy to change your EA Account username at any time by logging in, clicking on ‘My Profile,’ then the ‘Edit Profile button on the top right corner of the screen.
Remember to type a new username (username must be all lowercase) before clicking Save Changes. EA Accounts have been used across many EA properties like Origin, Battlefield 1, and Star Wars Battlefront II. Check out our EA Game Changers blog for more information about how you can earn exclusive rewards as an EA Account holder! EA game changers unlock games through EA Accounts that have been put into playtime.
They also unlock content and prizes by playing certain games, earning badges, completing surveys, sharing social posts and participating in other opportunities. There are three types of accounts under EA game changers- silver members get two entries per month, while gold members get four entries per month.
After gaining an understanding of how to log into your EA account, you should reward yourself by playing a variety of games that you find enjoyable now that you have that knowledge. If you do not already have an account, you may make one for yourself right now by clicking on this link.