Before you change the IMEI on your Android device, it’s a good idea to understand the benefits and drawbacks of doing so. Read the following points before deciding to alter your IMEI:
Read also: How to Block First Bank ATM Card
Your smartphone’s IMEI number can be changed to make it untraceable. Nobody with knowledge of your previous IMEI will be able to track you.
A new device ID will be assigned to you.
It resolves IMEI issues such as a lost or invalid IMEI number. Most of the time, the Phone’s IMEI becomes invalid following the flash. This problem can be solved by changing the IMEI.
It is not feasible to download the new update because it is an older gadget. However, you can sometimes update your Phone to a new OS version by resetting, repairing, or changing the IMEI.
The IMEI’s internal meaning can be changed. Because, as we all know, the entire number indicates the origin and the model of the device.
In some countries, changing the IMEI is prohibited. As a result, you should first investigate which countries permit it and which do not.
Read also: https://votepair.org/how-to-change-imei-number/
Because the IMEI is hardcoded into your device, it may be damaged during the process.
You have lawfully confiscated possession of your cellphone by changing the IMEI. Changing the IMEI will void the device’s warranty. So, if you misplace it or have an issue, you won’t get any official assistance.
How to Change IMEI Number on an Android phone with MTK engineer mode (without root)
It may appear challenging to alter the IMEI number of your Phone if you do not know how to do it. As a result of the procedure’s complexity. But don’t worry, we’ve made changing it simple for you. Follow the steps.
- Step 1: Turn the data or WIFI of your Phone on. Go to Google Play Store. Tap on the search button. Search for MTK Engineering Mode OR Dial *#15963#*.
- Step2: Tap on the MTK Engineering Mode app created by The Monster. Download and Install it on your Phone.
- Step 3: You can now open the app. select MTK settings. Then, slide right, go to the Connectivity tab, and click on CDS information.
- Step 4: Select Radio information. Select Phone 1. Now you will see an interface with send at command option.
- Step 5: You can now write E beside AT+. You will see some options. Then tap on the First one like AT+EGMR=1,7,”.
- Step 6: Input your desired IMEI inside the ” such as AT+EGMR=1,7,” 123456789987654,” and Put a [space] before E like AT + EGMR. Then, tap on SEND to
- Step 7: Now, switch your gadget to flight mode and reboot it. Then turn off the flight/plane mode. Write *#06# into the dialer and check the IMEI. Your IMEI number has been changed successfully.
How to Change IMEI number of Any phone with XPOSED IMEI Changer Pro
Turn on your device’s mobile data or Wifi. Go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
Look for the Xposed IMEI changer pro on the internet. Installing the app is entirely free. Download it to your mobile device.
Now launch the Xposed Modules app that you downloaded from the Play Store. Click the settings button in the upper left corner and select Install Xposed Framework from the drop-down menu. The Xposed Installer software will have downloaded.
Open the app when it has been installed. Now go to modules and check the box for Xposed IMEI changer pro.
Read also: Vegetables to Reduce High Blood Sugar
Open the IMEI Change Pro Xposed module. Click on Apply after entering your new IMEI number and ticking the randomize on each request box. Restart your device after that.
We demonstrated two methods for changing the IMEI number of any Android phone. However, I recommend rooting your device and then changing the IMEI. Rooting is no longer complicated; you can download an app and root with a single click. However, if you have any difficulties using these techniques, please let us know.
Thank you for visiting our page to learn how to alter the IMEI number on an Android device. I’m hoping you’ll be able to pull it off. Take care of yourself and spread the love.